Bet MMA - MMA Betting Picks

Username
Password
 

MMA Handicapper Directory
Total MMA Handicappers: 3302
Profitable MMA Handicappers: 1260

 
 
 
   
 

MMA Handicapper Stats: Delphicum Oraculum

Delphicum Oraculum (Russian_Bot)


Mixed Martial Arts Management - Delphicum Oraculum

Click Here to Follow this MMA Handicapper

MMA Betting Stats Summary

Overall Stats

Straight Fight Picks

Props

Parlays

Right 8 (35%) Right 4 (50%) Right 2 (22%) Right 2 (33%)
Wrong 15 (65%) Wrong 4 (50%) Wrong 7 (78%) Wrong 4 (67%)
Avg Odds 2.63 Avg Odds 1.84 Avg Odds 4.00 Avg Odds 2.82
Units Bet 27.8 Units Bet 14.0 Units Bet 9.3 Units Bet 4.5
Avg Bet 1.21 Avg Bet 1.75 Avg Bet 1.03 Avg Bet 0.75
Units Profit 0.57 Units Profit 0.17 Units Profit 1.40 Units Profit -1.00
ROI % 2% ROI % 1% ROI % 15% ROI % -22%
View Handicapper's Profile

Delphicum Oraculum: Event by Event Predictions

The straight picks, parlays and props sections display Winnings / Bets (ROI%)

Date Event Bet Won ROI Straight Picks Props Parlays
8th May '21 UFC FN 11.8 -2.7 -23% -0.9 / 10 (-9%) -0.8 / 0.8 (-100%) -1.0 / 1 (-100%)
7th May '21 Bellator 258 5 1.9 37% 1.1 / 4 (26%) 0.8 / 1 (80%)
1st May '21 UFC FN 11 1.4 13% 2.2 / 8.5 (26%) -0.8 / 2.5 (-32%)


Winning Events: 2 (67%)
Losing Events: 1 (33%)

Average Staked Per Event: 9.27 units
Most Staked On One Event: 11.80 units
Best Event: 1.86 units
Worst Event: -2.69 units
Average Event: 0.19 units

Max Win Streak: Events: 2, Units: 3.26
Max Losing Streak: Events: 1, Units: -2.69

Delphicum Oraculum: Year on Year Profit

Year Bet Won ROI Straight
Won / Bet (ROI%)
Prop
Won / Bet (ROI%)
Parlay
Won / Bet (ROI%)
Events
Won / Lost (%)
Profit
Per Event
2021 27.8 0.6 2% 0.2 / 14 (1%) -1.0 / 4.5 (-22%) 2 / 1 (67%) 0.19

Delphicum Oraculum: Yearly Straight Pick Stats

To view these stats, you need to be a VIP

Delphicum Oraculum: Profit / Loss by Organization

Organization Bet Won ROI Straight Picks Props Parlays
UFC 22.8 -1.3 -6% -0.9 / 10 (-9%) 1.4 / 9.3 (15%) -1.8 / 3.5 (-51%)
Bellator 5 1.9 37% 1.1 / 4 (26%) 0.8 / 1 (80%)

Delphicum Oraculum: Straight Pick Stats

Big favourite means >65% win chance according to bookies. Big underdog is <35% chance.

  Picks Correct % Correct Units Bet Units Profit Profit per Pick ROI
Big Favorites 3 (38%) 1 33 % 5.00 -3.53 -1.18 -71%
Slight Favorites 2 (25%) 1 50 % 3.00 0.18 0.09 6%
Slight Underdogs 2 (25%) 2 100 % 4.00 5.52 2.76 138%
Big Underdogs 1 (13%) 0 0 % 2.00 -2.00 -2.00 -100%



Betting Stats By Card Position

  Picks Correct % Correct Units Bet Units Profit Profit per Pick ROI
Main Event 2 (25%) 2 100 % 3.00 3.53 1.76 118%
Co-Main Event 1 (13%) 0 0 % 2.00 -2.00 -2.00 -100%
Position 3-5 2 (25%) 0 0 % 4.00 -4.00 -2.00 -100%
6+ (Undercard) 3 (38%) 2 67 % 5.00 2.64 0.88 53%

Delphicum Oraculum: Profit by Weight Class

  Picks Correct % Correct Units Bet Units Profit Profit per Pick ROI
Middleweight 2 (25%) 1 50 % 3.00 1.46 0.73 49%
Welterweight 4 (50%) 1 25 % 8.00 -4.82 -1.21 -60%
Bantamweight 1 (13%) 1 100 % 2.00 3.06 3.06 153%
               
Women's Fights 1 (13%) 1 100 % 1.00 0.47 0.47 47%
Strawweight 1 (13%) 1 100 % 1.00 0.47 0.47 47%

Props & Parlay Section Stats (Individual sections of this handicapper's parlays)

Straight picks within parlays

  Picks Correct % Correct
Big Favorites 10 (77%) 7 70 %
Slight Favorites 0 (0%) 0 nan %
Slight Underdogs 2 (15%) 2 100 %
Big Underdogs 1 (8%) 0 0 %
13 9 69 %

 

Props bets and props within parlays

  Picks Correct % Correct
>65% chance 2 (18%) 2 100 %
50-65% 1 (9%) 1 100 %
35-50% 1 (9%) 1 100 %
<35% chance 7 (64%) 0 0 %
11 4 36 %

Prop Bets and Props within Parlays: Bet Types

Prop Type Picks Correct % Correct Avg
Odds
Longest
Odds
Shortest
Odds
1U Bet (ROI %)
Goes to Decision 1 (9%) 1 100 % 1.33 1.33Pick was correct 1.33Pick was correct 0.3 (33%)
X Wins by KO 3 (27%) 1 33 % 3.39 8.50Pick was incorrect 2.25Pick was correct -0.7 (-25%)
X Wins by Sub 3 (27%) 0 0 % 9.79 18.00Pick was incorrect 7.50Pick was incorrect -3.0 (-100%)
X Wins by Decision 1 (9%) 1 100 % 1.70 1.70Pick was correct 1.70Pick was correct 0.7 (70%)
X Wins Inside Distance 2 (18%) 0 0 % 4.24 4.40Pick was incorrect 4.10Pick was incorrect -2.0 (-100%)
Others 1 (9%) 1 100 % 1.25 1.25Pick was correct 1.25Pick was correct 0.3 (25%)
11 4 36 % 2.89     -4.5 (-41%)

* 1U Bet (ROI %): Many of the picks will have been part of a parlay, however, as a rough guide to value / profitability, this figure supposes that the handicapper put a 1U bet on each of the picks individually, showing the profit / loss they would have made and the ROI %.

Tail Delphicum Oraculum's bets

If you had tailed this handicapper's bets since they started logging their picks with us, it would have affected your betting bank balance as follows...

This is more accurate than simply X units total profit. Under that more basic system, 1 unit is equal to the same amount of theoretical dollars, whether it was the last event or 10 events ago. However, if a handicapper has 10 events profit in a row, their betting bank balance will be significantly larger for the 10th event and 1 unit will equal a LOT more than it did 10 events ago.

Date Event Bet Won ROI Fee 1 unit = Start End
1st May UFC FN 11 1.4 13% $10.00 $1,000.00 $1,014.01
7th May Bellator 258 5 1.9 37% $10.14 $1,014.01 $1,032.83
8th May UFC FN 11.8 -2.7 -23% $10.33 $1,032.83 $1,005.05


ROI % from starting bank balance: 0.51% (including fees)
*Note - we don't store historical fee amounts, so we assume the fees are the same as the handicapper charges now.

Delphicum Oraculum: Last 20 Wins / Losses (Straight Picks)

Last 20 Wins

  Date Straight Pick Opponent Odds Bet Result    
1. May '21 Carlston Harris Christian Aguilera 1.59 2 Sub, R1 (2:52) MMA Bookmaker
2. May '21 Marina Alcalde Rodriguez Michelle Waterson 1.47 1 U Decision (5 rounds) MMA Bookmaker
3. May '21 Jun Yong Park Tafon Nchukwi 2.23 2 Split Decision (3 rounds) MMA Bookmaker
4. May '21 Sergio Pettis Juan Archulata 2.53 2 U Decision (5 rounds) MMA Bookmaker



Last 20 Losses

  Date Straight Pick Opponent Odds Bet Result Hedge?    
1. May '21 Kyle Daukaus Phil Hawes 1.79 1 U Decision (3 rounds) No MMA Bookmaker
2. May '21 Geoff Neal Neil Magny 1.50 2 U Decision (3 rounds) No MMA Bookmaker
3. May '21 Donald Cerrone Alex Morono 1.49 2 TKO, R1 (4:40) No MMA Bookmaker
4. May '21 Derek Anderson Michael Page 3.26 2 TKO, R1 (5:0) No MMA Bookmaker

* Hedge indicates that this handicapper also had a WINNING bet on the opponent. For example, they may have bet A to win straight up but with a hedge on the other fighter winning by decision.

Delphicum Oraculum: Progress Chart

Chart

 

 
 
© Bet MMA
Powered by MMA Tycoon
Site Map
Homepage
Free UFC Betting Tips
MMA Betting Blog
Betting Favorites vs Underdogs
In Depth UFC Fight Stats
List of MMA Bookmakers
Best MMA Tipsters
Next UFC Event
MMA Betting Tips